Every business imagination about getting more customers day by day having them around for as long as possible. But why not every business is living this imagination? Sometimes customers are like babies, they lose interest or get lost in the procedure. An Email Marketing Funnel serves as a rail track. It assists you to get your potential clients easily from point A to point B, without bothering about them getting dropped.
Before moving firstly let’s understand what is exactly Email Marketing Funnel?
An email marketing funnel is a series of emails sent on a predefined agenda to contacts for converting them into customers.
Why do we must have an Email Marketing Funnel Strategy?
Let’s pop into the latest email stats issued by Oberlo to know the email marketing importance.
- 3.7 billion are the total number of users
- 58% of the first online “check” of the day.
- 91% of people use email at least daily
- 44% of users check here to deal from a company they know
- 66% of users who made shopping as the result of a marketing message from this channel.
- 3800%, for every 1$ spent, requires a percentage of 38$ in return.
All these stats make a great case for how powerful email marketing is. However, it remembered differs from industry to another.
Before you get to work, let’s split down what your Email Marketing Funnel Strategy should perform at every step of the customer journey, and patterns and approaches to get your brainstorming began.
At the awareness step, consumers would have just found your brand. This could occur on difficulties like your website, social media, promotion or something else. At this step, consumers don’t know much about your business or who you are.
At the consideration step, clients would be discovering more about your product or service to view what you have to give. They’d be doing something like looking at product fed, joining things to their cart, etc.
Not all Email Funnel Marketing takes this action into description – many just skip right from ‘consideration’ to ‘buying’.
Where this might look like additional detail, customers research your company’s products (and related products) at the preference step. You could also consider this step as part of the ‘idea’ stage.
At this step, product feedback means the most.As customers are assessing your products at this step, it’s the most essential component of the customer survey. Customers generally don’t read that many surveys before creating a lasting impression about your product – and as per numbers, 84% of customers trust online surveys just as much as personal suggestions.
At the choice/consideration step, it’s essential to have something like testimonials, case studies, and product reports.
The closing step is the purchase step, where clients are set to finally make a purchase.
After this step comes the most essential part for businesses: memory. We’ll go more in-depth on the buying step of the Email Funnel Marketing and what comes later in the next sections.
Some Pro-Tips for Email Funnel Marketing
- Keep a regular plan to send your emails. For instance, Big Emails sends an email every Tuesday and Friday which makes me see forward to discussing them in my inbox on those days.
- Constantly automate your activated emails and watch them at frequent intervals. Doing so will ensure that the best advice is going to the correct person at the best time.
- If you are an commerce business, get the most transferable transactional emails, product support emails, and cart abandonment emails. These emails should lead the customer’s inbox at the proper point so that it encourages the next step.
- Monitor measures like email open rates, CTR, bounce rate, and unsubscribes. Depending on this information, endure optimizing your Email Marketing Funnel Strategy.
- A/B test your emails to understand out what’s operating and what is not.
- Test the emails before combining the send button so that there are no rendering difficulties and it guarantees a perfect user experience.
Now you’re cleared to build a successful email funnel. Or maybe just pinch the one you have to be more effective. You understand what the best decision is for your company. But whatever you decide, we recommend you begin right away. There’s no point to spend in a fast-moving world like the one we exist in today.
If you’re looking for professional support, we’d be happy to assist you out. We provide several ranges of Email Marketing Services, including building you an email marketing funnel or automation.